Thursday, June 26, 2008

Furr Babies

I just love pets but unfortunately over the years I've developed an allergy to my furr babies. Talk about unfair! A couple of years after bringing my most recent cats into the family, I saw a major increase in allergies so off to an allergist to find out the problem. To my surprise, one of my many reactions was to cats and dogs. I just couldn't believe that was even possible since I'd owned several over the years without any problem. Well, what to do? Keep them and live with it, of course. LOL

It's now been about 15 years with my furr babies. Recently I noticed our little girl, who was the runt of the litter, was looking more fragile than normal and started drinking a lot of water. Unfortunately, we have discovered she probably has renal failure other wise known as kidney failure.

No comments: