Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wandering Mind - Blogging

For quite some time I've been wondering what to write on my blog and procrastinating the eventual commitment. Now that I've been following some other blogs, I don't feel as uncomfortable. I had it in my mind that I would be committed to publishing some daily masterpiece, laboring over the content, stressing because I can't think of anything to say and be too disoriented to work on my art. I was very wrong...slap me in the forehead or can I only do that if I should have had a V8? LOL

Amazingly enough, bloggers range from posting an occasional snippet to very professional publications. I fall somewhere in between, leaning much closer to the former at this point. Why is that, you may ask? Or maybe you didn't but it's my blog so I'm going to write what's on my mind.

Blogs are another way of communicating and you can put into it whatever and whenever you want. One day it may just be a ramble and then the next it's something profound but it's always something you are interested in. IMHO your blog is for you. It's an avenue to express yourself, maybe think out loud, learn something, remember something or let your mind wander. Which is something I do very easily. I've always wondered if I have an attention problem. Sometimes my brain just jumps from one thing to another. Well, like it's doing right now.

There are so many things you can do with your own blog. You can keep track of a new path you are on, like a diary or maybe you found something that you think others would like also. With all those spiders crawling around the internet there is going to be someone who is interested in what you have to say...even if it's only you. After all if you are pleased by what you have written, then it's time well spent.

Now I just have to listen to my own advice. LOL


No comments: